Beginning Friday, July 7th until Friday, August 11, 2017 any SCA parent that refers a new student to SCA who enrolls for the 2017-18 school year and ultimately attends, will receive one month of free tuition!
Your referral can be any student from K2 through 12th grade. If you refer a third, fourth, or fifth grade student who enrolls and ultimately attends, you will receive two months free tuition!
If you love your school, why not encourage your family and friends to bring their children to SCA? Tell your church friends, post it on social media, and email a list of people who might be interested.
There is no limit to the number of students you can refer, but they have to enroll by Friday, August 11th. Please see the eligibility requirements for receiving your free tuition below…
The referred student…
- must be new to SCA as of the 2017-18 academic year.
- has not enrolled prior to Friday, July 7th, 2017.
- must enroll for the 2017-18 academic year no later than Friday, August 11th, 2017.
- must write the name of the referrer on their application for enrollment as the person “referred by”.
- must complete their first month of school and make their first tuition payment.
- must be a parent who already has a child enrolled in Southwest Christian Academy for the 2017-18 academic year (preschool, elementary, junior high or high school).
- will receive the referral credit to their school account when the new student pays their first month tuition payment.
- must have at least one student enrolled at SCA for the 2017-18 academic year.
- must still be attending SCA at the time the credit is to be made.
- may earn two months tuition credit ONLY if the student that was referred is entering the third, fourth, or fifth grade for the 2017-18 academic year.
*One month’s tuition credit is calculated by dividing the total tuition payment for one of your enrolled students by 11 months.